Supporting the Future of Aviation
ACS is passionate about supporting the future of aviation. To support the next generation of aviation leaders and aerospace scientists, we are offering student grants and aviation scholarships worth up to $6,500 per student. If you’re a bright, innovative and passionate aerospace student, we’re eager to hear from you.
ACS is a global leader in private jet, cargo and group charters. Our expertise range from arranging luxury private jet charters for affluent travelers, to sending vital aid in humanitarian crises. We organize over 12,000 charters annually from our global network of offices, which are spread over six continents.
A scholarship from ACS can help students build expertise and relationships that could prove instrumental in developing a thriving career in aviation. Your future in the aviation industry starts now.
Students and Air Charter Service
Students have been integral to the success of Air Charter Service since the company was founded in 1990 as a basement startup. To help pay the bills in the early days, founder Chris Leach and his wife, Tina, rented out a room to a boarder. By chance the tenant was Justin Bowman, a university student who, in the words of Chris Leach, had an “encyclopedic knowledge of aircraft.” Justin took an internship with the budding company, and eventually went on to become CEO of Air Charter Service.
ACS’s Business Development Director, Lloyd Robinson, also started his career as an intern. After an internship in 2004, his career trajectory took him from assistant to Trainee Cargo Broker to Director of Business Development. “Over the past 13 years I have seen the company go from strength to strength,” Lloyd explains. “ACS has grown from a team of 30 to a company with over 400 employees, and offices across the globe.”.
Student Grants and Research Support
We offer a variety of opportunities to support aviation students at all points in their academic careers, namely:
- Aviation scholarships of up to $6,500 for students creating groundbreaking research for a scientific journal. ACS will select winners based on the study’s potential impact on the future of aviation, as well as the caliber of the publication.
- Up to $650 in support for students wishing to publish their research on the ACS website. The ACS team can enrich your academic research through our expertise and access to valuable intelligence on private aviation, including on private aviation traffic throughout the United States and Europe.
- Up to $650 to support existing research for publication, depending on the innovation of research and its importance to the future of global aviation.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR AN AVIATION SCHOLARSHIP?
We are looking for bright, talented and innovative students to join our scholarship program.
Applicants must be currently enrolled in a fully-accredited university aviation or engineering program within Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, Commercial Aviation, Professional Pilot, Aviation Management, Airport Management, etc.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for a scholarship, please send applications to: Glenn.Phillips@aircharterservice.com . Please provide your:
- Full Name
- Contact details
- Mobile number
- University programme
- Research topic
- Potential publication website
- Existing publications
NEED SOME HELP?
If you have any questions about the application process, please contact Glenn Phillips.
- DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGERS
- NO OBLIGATION
- 25 YEARS EXPERIENCE
- AVAILABLE 24/7