When transporting pharmaceutical products, you need qualified staff and state-of-the-art equipment in order to manage this type of cargo. Due to the fragility of the drug components, goods usually need to be loaded and unloaded without a break in the cold chain.
At ACS, we pride ourselves on being specialists in the transporting of pharmaceutical and health products. Our team takes full responsibility for your sensitive products whilst taking your needs into account.
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Medicinal products
- Tests and samples
CHARTERS DURING COVID-19
During the past year, we have been involved in countless charters transporting PPE, testing equipment and other forms of aid worldwide over the course of the pandemic. With our global network of offices covering cargo, group and private jets, we are able to utilise every type of aircraft as well as having a dedicated hand carry team available should an on-board courier be required.
We have worked with a variety of different industries whose requirements during this time included hand couriering test samples to laboratories on a weekly basis. We are the experts in cargo chartering, and can ensure your shipments get where they need to be as quickly as possible.INQUIRE NOW
ACS Volunteers - 2.3 Million COVID-19 Rapid Tests
After arranging hundreds of successful charter flights containing test kits into the UK over the past 18 months, when shortages affecting the cargo industry put the schedule of two new urgent flights in doubt, global aircraft charter company, Air Charter Service, called on volunteers from its Surbiton headquarters to help unload by hand over two million vital Covid-19 tests off of a A330 and B787 at Birmingham Airport.
WHY CHOOSE ACS TO CHARTER YOUR CARGO FLIGHTS?
- Flight representative: one of our charter experts will be on the ground to ensure that every part of your flight goes as smoothly as possible.
- Global coverage: no matter where you need to send your goods, the worldwide network of ACS offices mean that you can benefit from an in-depth knowledge of local markets.
- Access to more airports: reach sites that have few or no transport links so you can deliver your goods to a location that is close to the final destination.
- Cost-effective: our purchasing power and reputation means that we are able to seek out extremely competitive prices in order to offer you charter solutions at the best price.
- Experience: after being recruited, all of our account managers undergo intensive training and get involved in operations on the ground so that they have a full understanding of how the charter operations work from start to finish.
- Dedicated account managers: from on-board menu choices to last-minute flight changes, as your charter expert, ACS is available 24/7 to help you every step of the way.
LIFE-SAVING MEDICATION, LEBANON
As the world went into lockdown due to Covid-19 in March 2020, a freight forwarder asked Air Charter Service to urgently transport life-saving medication from France to a sick child in Beirut.READ MORE
Air Charter Service was asked to fly PPE for the employees of several major fast food chains from China to the United States during the Covid-19 pandemic, after the client struggled to confirm a charter through their usual broker.READ MORE
MEDICAL GRADE PPE, LONDON
As the Covid-19 pandemic left the UK with a shortage of PPE, a freight forwarder working on behalf of the UK’s Foreign & Commonwealth Office asked Air Charter Service to fly 40 tonnes of medical grade fishing raincoats and shoes from the USA to London.READ MORE
100 TONNES OF PPE, CHINA TO GREECE
During the global Covid-19 pandemic, Air Charter Service was asked by a longstanding client to fly 100 tonnes of PPE and medical supplies from China to Athens on behalf of the Greek government.READ MORE
As the world went into lockdown in March 2020 during the Covid-19 pandemic, we were asked by a freight forwarder to help transport urgently needed PPE including masks and hand sanitiser from China to Lebanon.READ MORE
URGENT INSULIN TRANSPORTATION
Air Charter Service was tasked with flying an urgent delivery of insulin from Switzerland to Serbia in April 2020 during the coronavirus lockdown, as there were no scheduled flights available and it wasn’t safe to transport the cargo by road.READ MORE