AIR CHARTER SERVICE ARRANGES CHARTERS FOR YOUR COMPANY AND ITS EMPLOYEES
GIVING INDUSTRIES A HELPING HAND
With extensive experience in moving key workers all over the world, ACS enables a wide range of companies to move their workforce to where it’s needed, keeping people and businesses moving. Whether it’s time critical or a difficult to reach location underserviced by scheduled airlines, we can integrate into the logistical demands of a project – no matter how complex they may be. By avoiding numerous connecting flights, our charter solutions ensure that personnel arrive ready for duty and that those returning home get there safely and as quickly as possible. Industries we support include:
- Oil & Gas | Governments | Sports | Engineering
- Construction | Military | Entertainment
- Mining | Financial Services | NGOs | Pharmaceuticals
Need to arrange a Personnel Logistics charter? Call your local office or
WHY USE ACS FOR GROUP AIRCRAFT CHARTERS ACROSS CANADA & WORLDWIDE?
- Flight representation: one of our charter experts is able to assist you on the ground to make sure that all aspects of your group charter run smoothly.
- Create your schedule: create your own itinerary-whatever your requirements, we'll customize the aircraft charter that best suits you and your group.
- Access to more airports: reaching under-serviced locations, allowing passengers to arrive closer to their final destination.
- Save time: avoid the delays associated with scheduled airlines, reducing the time spent in transit.
- Brand your aircraft: our Charter Concepts team are able to brand all aspects of your charter experience.
- Global coverage: no matter where you want to fly to or from, our international network of offices provide you with local knowledge on a global scale.
- Cost efficiency: our buying power and reputation allows us to find you the best group charter prices, ensuring you always receive the most cost effective solution.
- Choice of aircraft: with access to 50,000 aircraft, we will always source the right aircraft for your requirements.
- Personal account manager: your dedicated charter expert is available 24/7 to assist you with any requirements you may have, from arranging in-flight cuisine to making late changes to your charter.
- DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGERS
- NO OBLIGATION
- 25 YEARS EXPERIENCE
- AVAILABLE 24/7