AIR CHARTER SERVICE (ACS) OFFERS PRIVATE JET CHARTERS FOR BOTH BUSINESS AND LEISURE
PRIVATE JETS FOR BUSINESS
We provide aircraft charters for business professionals, to maximize their time efficiency and productivity.
Private jet rental enables executives and senior management to fulfil strict schedules and often complete multiple meetings in different cities or carry out several site visits in one day.
Traveling by private jet is the most comfortable and secure way of flying your company’s senior business personnel around the world.
PRIVATE JETS FOR LEISURE
Private jet hire is also great for leisure purposes, allowing you, your family and friends to travel in luxury, comfort and privacy.
Whether it’s a short trip to go skiing for the weekend, or a two-week vacation to the Caribbean, we will always find the most suitable luxury private jet to ensure that you and your loved ones arrive in comfort.
Access to private terminals means you avoid the hustle and bustle of busy airports and long queues for baggage collection and security.
Need a private jet charter? Call us on +1 416 628 9412 or
WHAT WE OFFER
ACS offers a range of private jets for individual passengers, groups and cargo services. With 26 offices around the globe, we have access to 50,000 aircraft worldwide and organize over 23,000 charter flights a year.
PRIVATE JET CHARTER
ACS has 110 types of private aircraft suitable for up to 19 passengers. An account manager will help you choose the best one for your needs, with light to heavy jets available. Private charters are often used for:
- Business flights: Jets feature high-tech offices and lounges as well as bedrooms and bathrooms with stand-up showers.
- Leisure: Private jet hire is perfect for flying with family and friends to celebrations, events and vacations.
- Helicopter taxis: More flexible than fixed-wing aircraft and can access remote and hard-to-reach destinations.
- Air ambulances: Offer ICU facilities, ramps and lie-flat cabins to transport patients quickly and safely.
We provide 54 types of aircraft for cargo charters with various door sizes and capacity to transport up to 250,000 kg. Cargo charters are commonly used for:
- Courier services: Trackable, worldwide service for time-critical and sensitive goods, delivered by local couriers with the necessary visas.
- Heavy and outsize cargo: For goods such as oil industry equipment, film and TV sets, boats and engineering parts.
- Humanitarian relief: ACS works with aid agencies to deliver emergency cargo to countries like the Philippines, Haiti, Iran and Somalia.
- Dangerous goods: To safely transport cargo such as explosives, flammables, toxic substances and gases on licensed aircraft with experienced crew.
ACS has 56 types of aircraft available to transport groups of up to 644 passengers around the world. Group charters are often used for:
- Emergency response: This includes transporting search and rescue teams, relief logistics, evacuations and repatriations.
- Personnel logistics: Popular with military, NGOs, oil and gas, and pharmaceutical companies for moving workers around the world.
- Events: For group events like meetings, weddings, vacations and exhibitions.
- Roadshows and tours: To transport trade delegations, music acts, sports teams, and film crews, with flexible schedules and fast airport transit.
Why choose ACS?
- Experience: ACS has over 25 years’ experience in the private charter industry. With offices on six continents, we arrange over 23,000 charter flights a year.
- Luxury and comfort: Flying should be a pleasure and we’ll make sure your charter experience is as luxurious and comfortable as possible
- Discretion and security: An ACS charter guarantees your privacy and we’ll work closely with your security provider on all aspects of your charter.
- Create your own schedule:Connect with commercial flights or fly based on your custom timetable. Whatever your requirements, we’ll arrange a private jet charter to suit your needs.
- Access to more airports: Reach a remote location or simply arrive closer to your final destination than a scheduled service would allow.
- Private terminal access: Avoid queues and unnecessary delays. Passengers are able to board the aircraft minutes before take-off.
- Global coverage: No matter where you want to fly to or from, our international network of offices provides you with local knowledge on a global scale.
- Cost efficiency: Our buying power and reputation allows us to find you the best private jet charter prices, ensuring you always receive the most cost-effective solution.
- Choice of Aircraft: With access to 50,000 aircraft, we will always source the right aircraft for your requirements.
- Personal account manager: Your dedicated charter expert is available 24/7 to assist you with any requirements you may have, from arranging in-flight cuisine to making last-minute changes to your charter.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
HOW DOES THE CHARTER PROCESS WORK?
After your initial enquiry, you will be assigned a personal charter expert who will send you a selection of quotes to choose from. Each quote will have a clear breakdown of aircraft and airports, with the reasons they have been selected for you. Should you wish to go ahead, your account manager will book the private airplane and send you all the flight details, including directions to the terminal and any other important information.
HOW DO I DECIDE WHICH AIRCRAFT TO CHARTER?
our dedicated account manager will provide you with a range of suitable, popular private planes to choose from based on your travel needs. You can browse our aircraft guide o explore private jet rental options and familiarize yourself with what’s on offer.
HOW MUCH LUGGAGE CAN I TAKE WITH ME ON A PRIVATE JET?
This depends on your chosen aircraft but generally, you will have more baggage allowance on a private jet than a commercial airline. Your account manager will tell you how much luggage capacity your jet has and you can upgrade if you feel more space is needed. This may be necessary if you have extra luggage such as golf clubs and skis. If you are traveling with a gun, you will need to provide a licence, and the gun and ammunition must be kept separate. It is then at the captain’s discretion whether it will be allowed on board.
HOW LONG BEFORE MY FLIGHT DO I NEED TO CHECK-IN?
Using private terminals means that you are able to check in for your flight much closer to take-off than you could on a scheduled service flight. Sometimes, it is possible to arrive as little as 15 minutes before the aircraft is due to depart. In some cases, you can even be driven directly to the aircraft for boarding.
HOW FAR IN ADVANCE SHOULD I BOOK A PRIVATE JET CHARTER?
ACS reservations are made on a case-by-case basis and are handled by private account managers. It’s best to book as early as possible to get your preferred jet. However, with access to over 50,000 aircraft worldwide, we can accommodate most travel needs, even last-minute bookings.
DO I NEED TO SHOW MY PASSPORT WHEN TRAVELING BY PRIVATE JET?
Yes, we always recommend that passengers travel with their passport and necessary visas, even on domestic flights. Private jet customers benefit from fast check-in, customs and immigration clearance for a convenient service.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO CHARTER A PRIVATE JET?
The cost of private aircraft hire depends on a number of factors. These include the type and size of the jet, flight length and route, amount of passengers and which airports you fly in and out of. Find out more about how much it costs to charter a private jet or get a tailored quote for your specific travel needs.
CAN I FLY ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD ON A PRIVATE JET?
Yes, with offices on six continents, ACS arranges private charters to destinations all over the world. In addition to private jets, we offer helicopter and cargo services capable of flying to remote destinations not serviced by commercial airlines.
WHAT’S AN EMPTY LEG FLIGHT?
When a client books a one-way charter, the jet has to be returned to its original airport without passengers, hence the name ‘empty leg’. To avoid flying the jet without any passengers on board, these journeys are often discounted by as much as 75% and are a great way to book spontaneous trips. Find out more about booking an empty leg flight with ACS.
WHICH AIRPORTS CAN I FLY IN AND OUT OF?
Private jets can land in major airports as well as smaller hubs not covered by commercial flights, so you arrive closer to your final destination. Most airports have Fixed Base Operators (FBOs) with luxury lounges for private jet charter customers.
CAN I HIRE A PRIVATE HELICOPTER CHARTER?
Yes, ACS has a range of helicopters available for private charters. Helicopters are more flexible than fixed-wing aircraft and can access remote areas and city centre locations, perfect for short taxi services to office helipads and isolated destinations.
- DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGERS
- NO OBLIGATION
- 25 YEARS EXPERIENCE
- AVAILABLE 24/7