FLEXIBILITY OF POINT-TO-POINT TRAVEL
Helicopter charters offer a level of flexibility not commonly found with fixed-wing aircraft.
The advantages of flying point-to-point are often invaluable in terms of time savings and convenience. In addition, cabins frequently contain club seating offering exceptional comfort.
The versatility of commuter helicopters means that they can be used for business purposes or transfers from airports to ski resorts, events or sports stadiums, making them ideal air taxis.
BENEFITS OF HELICOPTER CHARTERS
Intelligently designed and highly adaptable to address a range of individual requirements, their capabilities allow access to remote areas and city centers, with the ability to land at helipads, hotels and even private properties, where space allows. This makes helicopters one of the most flexible and suitable aircraft types for travel to remote, crowded or otherwise difficult-to-reach destinations.
Helicopters also fit naturally into other market segments, including medical evacuations and aerial photography operations.
Need a helicopter charter in Canada or elsewhere? Call us on or +1 416 628 9412 orGET A FAST QUOTE
WHY USE ACS FOR BUSINESS JET CHARTERS ACROSS CANADA & WORLDWIDE?
- Luxury and comfort: Flying should be a pleasure – we make sure your helicopter flight is as luxurious and comfortable as possible. Travelling in helicopter transport services is more comfortable than you might think!
- Discretion and security: An ACS private helicopter charter offers privacy, and we will work closely with your security provider on all aspects of your charter.
- Create your own schedule: Connect with commercial flights or fly according to your custom timetable – whatever your requirements, we’ll create the private helicopter charter that suits you best.
- Access to more airports: Reach a remote location or simply arrive closer to your final destination than a scheduled service would allow.
- Private terminal access: Avoid queues and unnecessary delays; passengers are able to board the aircraft minutes before take-off.
- Global coverage: No matter where you want to fly to or from, Air Charter Service’s international network of offices provides you with local knowledge on a global scale.
- Cost efficiency: You might imagine helicopter charter costs would be prohibitive, but our buying power and reputation allow us to source the best private helicopter charter prices for you, ensuring you always receive the most cost-effective solutions.
- Choice of aircraft: With access to 50,000 aircraft and 130 different aircraft types, we will always source the right aircraft for your requirements.
- Personal account manager: Your dedicated charter expert is available 24/7 to assist with any requirements you may have, from arranging in-flight cuisine to making last-minute changes to your charter.
- Experience: With over 30 years’ worth of experience in the aviation industry, our extensive knowledge and worldwide contacts allows us to choose from a wide variety of available helicopters, on short notice, that match your requirements.
OUR HELICOPTER CHARTER CASE STUDIES
ENDING ON A HIGH
We were asked to provide the magical finale for a group tour travelling through Switzerland by chartering helicopters to take them to their final destination.
ACS HELPS TO BRING EASTER JOY TO THOUSANDS
This Easter, the Miami office hopped into action to arrange a special one off helicopter charter.
PARISIAN LOVE STORY
We had less than 24 hours to arrange a romantic helicopter trip across Paris so a dream proposal could come true for one lucky lady.
CHARTERS TO REMEMBER: THE FINE LINE
In late 2012 Air Charter Service was called upon to retrieve a Sea King helicopter that was left stranded on top of a mountain in the Arctic Circle.
PRIVATE JET CONNECTIONS
Helicopters are ideal for connections with private jet charters. Chartering a helicopter from your arrival airport can ensure you land closer to your final destination, whether that be a sports stadium or a marina where your yacht charter awaits.
Find out more about chartering a private jet with us.READ MORE
HELICOPTER CHARTER FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
HOW DOES THE HELICOPTER CHARTER PROCESS WORK?
After your initial enquiry you will be assigned a personal charter expert who will send you a selection of quotes for you to choose from. Each quote will have a clear breakdown of aircraft and airports and reasons they have been selected for you. Should you wish to go ahead they will then book the aircraft and send you all the flight details including directions to the terminal and any other important information. They will be your first point of call for any further enquiries you may have up to the flight and, if possible, they will meet you at the terminal. From your initial quote you will be able to contact your account manager 24/7 (if on holiday you will be assigned another account manager to cover) so you can call from wherever, whenever you like.
HOW DO I DECIDE WHICH HELICOPTER TO CHARTER?
Your dedicated account manager will advise you and provide you with a suitable range of aircraft based on your requirements, assisting you with your final decision. View our aircraft guide for further information.
WHERE CAN HELICOPTERS LAND / TAKE OFF?
Helicopter charters offer a level of flexibility not commonly found with fixed wing aircraft. Their capabilities allow access to remote areas and city centres, with the ability to land at helipads, hotels and even private properties, where space allows, making them one of the most flexible and suitable aircraft types for travel to remote, crowded or otherwise difficult to reach destinations.There are certain factors that need to be taken into consideration however, such as whether there's an over-water approach or the time of day at which you wish to land or take off. In some cases, a site study may be required to determine whether a specific location for landing or take off can be approved. Our helicopetr charter experts will be able to discuss all of these aspects with you.
HOW MUCH LUGGAGE CAN I TAKE WITH ME ON A HELICOPTER?
You will be told how much the hold can take on your chosen aircraft and can upgrade if you feel more space is needed. It very much depends on the aircraft capacity and number of passengers involved in the helicopter charter. As a private passenger however, you will have all of the luggage capacity at your disposal.
HOW MANY PASSENGERS IS A HELICOPTER CHARTER IDEAL FOR?
Depending on the type of helicopter you charter, anywhere between 1 - 19 passengers. View our aircraft guide for further information.
- DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGERS
- NO OBLIGATIONS
- 30+ YEARS EXPERIENCE
- AVAILABLE 24/7