World-class Kenya safari holiday
Twin a private jet charter with a luxury safari for the ultimate wildlife-viewing holiday. As Kenya prepares to reopen to international tourism, a five-star all-inclusive safari by private jet is the perfect way to celebrate.
Have breakfast with giraffes at a colonial manor house, explore a private wildlife-rich ranch in the Chyulu Hills, then head to the epic rolling plains of the Maasai Mara for real-life Lion King experiences.
Interest in private jet charter has risen because it can offer luxury, cleanliness, convenience and privacy. The same goes for the three premium boutique properties you’ll stay at in Kenya – two are members of Relais & Châteaux and the other is one of the world’s most iconic hotels, owned by Africa’s prestigious The Safari Collection.
Top of the bucket list for many wildlife lovers, Giraffe Manor is a remarkable place to stay. This 1930s manor house in Nairobi is a private sanctuary for a herd of endangered Rothschild’s giraffe. The giraffes have free rein to wander around the grounds – you might spot them peering into your bedroom window or poking their heads into the breakfast room in search of treats. There are just 12 Art Deco-style rooms at Giraffe Manor so this is a very special and ultra-exclusive experience.
Ol Donyo Lodge
Ol Donyo combines private pool suites with diverse safari experiences and a focus on sustainable tourism. The ranch is owned by 4,000 Maasai and is located on the slopes of the Chyulu Hills close to Amboseli National Park, with views of mighty Mount Kilimanjaro in the distance. As well as the classic 4x4 game drives, wildlife experiences range from bunkering down in a wildlife hide to get close to elephants as they drink from a waterhole, to cycling past giraffes and horse riding alongside zebras.
Mara Plains Camp
Mara Plains has one of the most exclusive locations in the Mara region – away from the crowds inside the 35,000-acre Olare Motorogi Conservancy to the north of the Maasai Mara National Reserve. The Mara has wildlife as far as the eye can see: wildebeest, antelope, rhino, zebra… and this is big cat territory, so you can spot leopards lounging in trees, cheetahs on the hunt and prides of lions roaming with their tiny cubs. Mara Plains is a traditional tented camp with seven safari tents that have a rich African décor.
Day 1: Arrival JKIA airport and transfer to Giraffe Manor
Day 2: Transfer to Wilson airport for scheduled flight to Ol Donyo Lodge for 3 nights in a pool suite
Day 5: Scheduled flight to Wilson airport and connect with flight to Masai Mara for 3 nights at Mara Plains Camp
Day 8: Mid-morning scheduled flight to Wilson, transfer to JKIA airport
From £10,500 per person including:
- Giraffe Manor - Arrival/departure transfers, all meals, house wines, house soft drinks, house beers, house spirits, laundry, wireless internet access, entrance to the AFEW Giraffe Centre, Orchid House dining, boules, croquet and VAT.
- Ol Donyo - Fully inclusive of accommodation, scheduled activities (including horse riding), meals, Big Life conservation fees, daily laundry, return Chyulu airstrip road transfers, non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages including premium brand spirits and Champagne.
- Mara Plains Camp - Fully inclusive of accommodation, all conservation/park fees, scheduled wildlife viewing activities on the Maasai Mara Reserve (one day per stay), Olare Motorogi & Mara North Conservancies, all meals, laundry, return Olare Motorogi airstrip road transfers, non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages including premium brand spirits and Champagne.
- Scheduled flights Wilson-Ol Donyo-Wilson-Mara-Wilson
- Nairobi airport transfers
- Medical evacuation covers
From London - From £98,000 one-way on a heavy jet with 13 seats, includes a fuel stop. From £128,000 one-way on a long range heavy jet with 14 seats. Prices subject to change.
To book a villa and private jet service, contact our Travel & Concierge team on +1 516 432 5901, or send an email to email@example.com.