ACS MEMBER BENEFITS
- 20 days in paid-time off
- Public holidays
- Medical, dental and vision insurance options
- 401K employer match package
- Employee Assistance Program
- Reduced hours on your birthday and Valentine’s Day
- Additional paid leave for your wedding, house move and holiday shopping
- Maternity and paternity leave
- 3 Month sabbatical after three years’ service
- Summer and Christmas parties
- Team outings
CORPORATE RESPONSIBILITY & RELIEF WORK
Every year, the ACS team supports a number of charities chosen by ACS employees, with our dedicated Charity Committee helping to organise an array of fund-raising events. All the money raised is matched by ACS, doubling the total amount. We are also a carbon neutral company and are independently audited to determine our carbon footprint. Our GHG emissions are then reduced through making internal changes and making sure we are certified to ISO 14001 Environmental Standard.
ACS has continually been entrusted over the years to provide time sensitive and secure air transportation in emergency situations. We often despatch trained operations managers for large scale emergencies to the affected region to make sure each charter runs smoothly on the ground, whether it is bringing in urgent humanitarian aid or evacuating the people at most risk.