PRIVATE JET CHARTERS AT A FRACTION OF THE REGULAR PRICE
When Air Charter Service has a one-way private jet charter, the aircraft is sometimes empty when it repositions back to its base, or continuing on to another location. These are known within the industry as ‘Empty Leg' flights, or 'Deadhead' flights.
The list below shows a selection of Empty Leg flights currently available on the market. Click on an Empty Leg below to make an inquiry, or sign up to the newsletter and receive a weekly email outlining all of the Empty Legs added in the last 7 days. This list is by no means exhaustive, if you cannot find a suitable Empty Leg flight on this page, then contact one of our Empty Legs specialists directly and let them know your regularly flown routes. We’ll then contact you with an update whenever one of your routes becomes available.
Make the most of our Empty Leg flights:
- Major savings – up to 75% of the cost of a regular charter
- Aircraft – a wide range of private aircraft are available as Empty Legs
- Up-to-date information – current Empty Legs are published and regularly updated on our website
- The specialists – our Empty Legs specialists can inform you as soon as a chosen route appears on our database
EMPTY LEGS NEWSLETTER
Use our Empty Leg registration form to receive regular email updates on Empty Leg availabilities.
- DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGERS
- NO OBLIGATION
- 25 YEARS EXPERIENCE
- AVAILABLE 24/7